NO ESTAS SOLO O SOLA EN ESTE MUNDO. SI TE HA GUSTADO UN ARTICULO, COMPARTELO, ENVIALO A LAS REDES SOCIALES, FACEBOOK, TWITTER

Monday, January 19, 2009

From Miss Denise Kobenan

From Miss Denise Kobenan
Cote d 'Ivoire, West Africa.
Reply to this email address if you
Email: kobenandenise80@yahoo.com

Very expensive

I come with respect by this letter you explained my desire to enter into a sincere and lasting relationship with you and also a financial matter that will benefit you and us. I'm Denise Kobenan I'm 20 years old and my little brother Jean Yves Kobenan we have inherited money from my father who died in the Ivorian crisis. I wish you requested assistance for the transfer of this money in your bank account and used the money in a project that we may be beneficial.

I want you to help us transferred the sum of (2, 500.00, 00 (two million five hundred thousand Euros) in your bank account. We do not know much in the banking business that is why we seek your help.

we'll give you 10% of this amount for your help and your sincere blessing. We really count on you because we know that you can not deceive us in this case.

Please, it's very important soft contact immediately for more explanation and information on how to get the fund transfered to your account, also tell you about the result of this case. we also want to come to your country to continue our study immediately after this case.
Sincerely yours.

May God bless you.

Miss Denise Kobenan.
 
 
 


Power up the Internet with Yahoo! Toolbar.

No comments: